Position: Senior Account Coordinator
Location: Toronto (currently remote)
Seeking tenacious, curious and passionate communicators for a Senior Coordinator role with our award-winning firm
Kaiser & Partners Inc., an award-winning firm with a focus on corporate, financial and marketing communications, is looking to add to our extraordinary team of communications professionals. This position will provide communications program support for clients across industries, including professional services, technology, financial services and real estate clients.
K&P’s entrepreneurial spirit sees our consultants grow and lead dynamic client accounts with an unwavering focus on delivering measurable and impactful results. The right candidate will have a passion for, and experience in, writing for different audiences, media relations, social media and project management. We are looking for resourceful, creative, team-oriented individuals who are also comfortable working independently.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, exciting environment and have a great sense of humour, K&P wants to hear from you!
What your role will look like:
- You will be part of a team who excels at developing innovative and strategic programs that deliver measurable results
- You will establish and maintain relationships with media
- You will become an expert in research to support client mandates
- You will have the opportunity to contribute to the firm’s business development initiatives
- You will hone writing skills on client materials including press releases, media advisories, Q&As, fact sheets, speaking points, social content, etc.
- You will deliver monitoring and measurement reports for client projects
What you’re good at:
- You have a Bachelor degree and two to three years of experience in public relations
- It would be a plus if you have previous agency experience
- You have strong writing skills, verbal and presentation skills (we’re communicators, after all)
- Solid organizational and multitasking capability
- Digital/social media savvy
- Some graphic design skills would be an asset
- As we do a lot of work with the financial services industry, experience in this area is also an asset
What you’ll love about working at K&P:
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- Profit sharing for full time employees
- Flexible workplace program
- Challenging and rewarding work
- A great work culture with team members who work hard, help each other succeed, and love to laugh
Interested in joining our growing team*?
Kaiser & Partners offers competitive salaries, health and wellness benefits, encourage, provide and support professional development initiatives, allow flexible/remote work and genuinely really like hanging out with each other.
If you are interested in working alongside some of the smartest people in the business and with the nicest clients in the world, send your submit your resume and salary expectations to email@example.com.
*Kaiser & Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.