Position: Manager, Corporate and Financial Communications
Location: Toronto (currently remote)
Are you a tenacious and passionate communicator looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment?
Then Kaiser & Partners is looking for you. Our award-winning agency is again adding to our extraordinary and growing team of professionals. This position will include providing counsel and managing programs for a variety of clients in financial services, fintech and professional services.
Our entrepreneurial culture gives our consultants room to grow and lead dynamic client accounts with an unwavering focus on delivering measurable and impactful results. The right candidate will have a passion for, and experience in financial, corporate and business-to-business communications, writing for different audiences, media relations, social media and project management. If you are resourceful, strategic, creative, and a reliable team player who is also comfortable working independently, K&P wants to hear from you!
- Develop innovative and strategic programs that deliver measurable results
- Establish and maintain strong and trusted relationships with clients, teams, media and “the street”
- Contribute to the firm’s business development initiatives
- Write strategic client documentation including press releases, financial results, annual reports, Q&As, fact sheets, speaking points, media backgrounders, web content, etc.
- Manage complex programs and budgets
- Supervise and mentor staff
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 4-7 years of experience in financial services, asset management or other areas of finance, corporate communications and public relations
- Investor relations experience a bonus
- Agency experience preferred
- Relationships with media and “the street”
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, comfortable engaging directly with C-suite and senior-level clients
- Experience managing large-scale, integrated client programs
- Digital/social media savvy
- Understanding of crisis and issues management
- Knowledge of a second language is an asset
Interested in joining our growing team*?
Kaiser & Partners offers competitive salaries, health and wellness benefits, encourage, provide and support professional development initiatives, allow flexible/remote work and genuinely really like hanging out with each other.
If you are interested in working alongside some of the smartest people in the business and with the nicest clients in the world, send your submit your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Kaiser & Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.