Position: PR Account Manager
Location: Montreal (currently remote)
Are you a tenacious and passionate communicator looking for a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment?
Then Kaiser & Associés (Kaiser & Partners) is looking for you. Our award-winning agency is again adding to our extraordinary and growing team of professionals. This position will involve daily contact with the Toronto office and working on national and local projects, providing counsel and managing programs for a variety of clients in industries such as HR, technology and financial services.
The position would include – but is not limited to – overseeing communications strategy (mainly in Quebec, but also for the rest of Canada), supporting and coordinating client projects, drafting client and internal documents and administrative or business development support.
The right candidate will have a passion for, and experience in corporate and business-to-business communications, social media, copywriting, design and project management.
Do you want to flourish in a dynamic and exciting environment, work on diverse, challenging and interesting projects – all with cool colleagues and clients? We look forward to hearing from you!
- Develop innovative and strategic programs that deliver measurable results
- Establish and maintain strong and trusted relationships with clients, teams and media
- Contribute to the firm’s business development initiatives
- Write strategic client documentation including press releases, Q&As, fact sheets, speaking points, media backgrounders, web content, etc.
- Manage complex programs and budgets
- Supervise and mentor staff
Skills & Experience
- Post-secondary degree and 4-7 years of experience in corporate communications/public relations
- Fluency in French and English
- Agency experience preferred
- Relationships with media
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, comfortable engaging directly with C-suite and senior-level clients
- Experience managing large scale, integrated client programs
- Digital/social media savvy
About Kaiser & Associés
In a complicated and constantly evolving world, clear and meaningful communications have never been more important. At Kaiser & Associés, we offer a full suite of strategic and integrated communications services with a particular emphasis on corporate, marketing and financial communications to provide strategic and integrated communications solutions that influence positive business outcomes. We pride ourselves on having a knowledgeable, dedicated and experienced team, with offices in Toronto and Montreal, complemented by a carefully selected network of partners across North America to provide best-in-class counsel and support on every engagement. We are big enough to provide high-quality strategic counsel and specialized services, but nimble enough to respond quickly and personally. Visit us at: www.kaiserassocies.com.
Interested in joining our growing team*?
Kaiser & Associés offers competitive salaries as well as health and wellness benefits. We encourage, provide and support professional development initiatives, are open to flexible hours and remote work, and genuinely really like hanging out with each other.
If you are interested in working alongside some of the smartest people in the business and with the nicest clients in the world, submit your résumé and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Kaiser & Associés (Kaiser & Partners) does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.