Position: Account Manager
Location: Toronto (currently remote)
Ambitious and thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment?
Kaiser & Partners Inc., an award-winning firm with a focus on corporate, financial and marketing communications, is looking to add to our extraordinary team of communications professionals. This position will include providing strategic counsel and executing communications programs for a variety of high-prestige clients in various sectors including professional services, real estate and technology.
K&P’s entrepreneurial spirit sees our consultants grow and lead dynamic client accounts with an unwavering focus on delivering measurable and impactful results. The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, proven experience in corporate communications and media relations, have confidence working with senior-level clients, be resourceful, creative and a true team player who can, if needed, work independently.
If you excel in a fast-paced, exciting environment and have a great sense of humour, K&P wants to hear from you!
What your role will look like:
- You will be part of a team who excels at developing innovative and strategic programs that deliver measurable results using a variety of communications techniques
- You will manage the day-to-day implementation of high-impact communications programs and act as a primary client contact
- You will establish and maintain relationships with media
- You will develop storylines and proactive media relations ideas to secure quality coverage for clients
- You will gain presentation and selling experience through contributing the firm’s business development initiatives
- You will show off your strong writing skills through press releases, Q&As, speaking points, online content, etc.
- You will nurture expertise in key client industries
- As a manager, you will help supervise and mentor staff
What you’re good at:
- You have a post-secondary degree in a relevant field and 3-5 years of experience in PR and/or journalism
- You have established relationships with media
- You are a strong writer
- You have excellent verbal and presentation skills and are comfortable engaging directly with senior-level clients
- You fancy yourself a self-starter with superior writing skills and attention to detail
- You have experience in managing large-scale, integrated projects
What you’ll love about working at K&P:
- Competitive salary and health benefits
- Profit sharing for full time employees
- Flexible workplace
- Professional development program
- Challenging and rewarding work
- A great work culture with team members who work hard, help each other succeed, and love to laugh
If you are interested in working alongside some of the smartest people in the business and with the nicest clients in the world, submit your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Kaiser & Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.