Here in the PR industry, it’s award season!
Last week, the Kaiser Lachance team spent a wonderful evening with our fellow communicators celebrating great work done over the past year.
We are so proud to say that as an agency, we had our best year yet, bringing home nine (!!) awards for our team and our clients. This brings our total in just six years of business to 22 Canadian Public Relations Society (CPRS) Toronto Achieving Communications Excellence (ACE) Awards.
This year we were awarded:
- Best Use of Media Relations over $50,000 for Royal LePage’s House Price Survey
- Best Use of Media Relations over $50,000 for Royal LePage’s Peak Millennials campaign
- Best Use of Media Relations under $50,000 for Morguard’s HOOP Leap Awards campaign
- Best Use of Media Relations under $50,000 for National Trust: This Place Matters
- Community Relations Campaign of the Year for National Trust: This Place Matters
- Best Use of Special Events for ADP Canada’s National Employment Report
- New Product or Service Launch campaign of the Year for ADP Canada’s National Employment Report
- Investor Relations Campaign of the Year for Gibraltar Growth’s launch of LXR&Co.
- Investor Relations Campaign of the Year for CSA’s Binary Options Awareness Campaign
This is a testament to the hard work of our team and also to our wonderful clients who are out there driving meaningful change in their respective industries and supporting creative, award-winning work.
We are fortunate to get to work with clients who truly see us as partners in their success and we look forward to working to support their organizations as they continue to grow and lead.